SVJI provides technical assistance, training, and important resources about sexual assault response to STOP Violence Against Women Formula Grant Program (STOP) Administrators, and Sexual Assault Services Formula Grant Program (SASP) Administrators, as well as their subgrantees.
We support the unique and important role sexual assault response leaders play in facilitating and leading change in their states or territories. SVJI provides support as you work with Sexual Assault Response Teams, including phone consultations and site visits to assess and promote effective strategies. We also provide resources and discussions about sexual assault response and highlight implications for your job, including SVJI Issue Briefs and web-based learning opportunities.
- Office on Violence Against Women
- Alliance of Local Service Organizations
- Michigan Domestic and Sexual Violence Prevention and Treatment Board
- Minnesota Office of Justice Programs
- New Mexico Crime Victims Reparations Commission
For more information, contact us at email@example.com.