Statewide Medical Forensic Policy Program Training and Support Initiatives include:
- Facilitating statewide workgroups to address medical forensic issues.
- Creating and providing training for medical professionals to improve the medical forensic response in Minnesota.
- Maintaining online resources available 24/7 to Sexual Assault Nurse Examiners and medical forensic examiners.
- Improving SANE sustainability and networking across the state.
- Coordinating SANE trainings in Minnesota.
- Providing technical assistance to programs, hospitals, health professionals, and others who have questions or concerns about exam billing, clinical best practices, state and federal laws regarding medical forensic exams, how to improve your medical forensic response, and any other topics related to the medical forensic exam you want to learn more about.
- Leading policy and legislative initiatives that address medical forensic compliance and response.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to learn more about upcoming trainings facilitated or supported by the program.