Organization: St. Cloud State University Women’s Center | Location: St. Cloud, MN
Activity Area: | Job Type: Volunteer | Salary:
Are you passionate about gender equity and women’s advancement? Then the Women’s Center wants to work with YOU!
The Women’s Center seeks to employ committed students for approximately 20 hours per semester to help develop, organize, and implement programming to educate, inspire, and engage students about women and gender equity issues as volunteers.
Join a team dedicated to promoting a safe, inclusive, and engaged community through advocacy, education, alliance-building, and women’s leadership. Students will assist in programming, outreach, committee and event staffing.
As a volunteer with the Women’s Center you have the opportunity to gain critical skills by working at fun events and programs that you already attend in your free time!
• Passion for issues around gender justice
• Knowledge and ability to work with people from diverse backgrounds and identities
• Experience working and planning events, activities or programming
• Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Ability to be detail oriented
• Commitment to the mission of the Women’s Center
• Accountability to help at events and programming during and outside of Women’s Center hours