Organization: Alexandra House, Inc. | Location: Blaine, MN
Activity Area: Nonprofit | Job Type: Full Time | Salary: $30,000 - 33,000
Closing Date: 05/12/2021
April 27, 2021
Established in 1977, Alexandra House is one of the largest, comprehensive domestic and sexual violence organizations in Minnesota; and the only one in Anoka County. We offer a continuum of trauma informed services to victims and survivors of domestic violence, sexual violence, dating violence, and abuse in later life.
Full-time non-exempt position responsible for assisting with facility needs and support in the kitchen. Receiving and sorting material donations, minor maintenance repairs, outside facility maintenance, housekeeping and working in the kitchen preparing/serving meals and clean up as assigned.
• Experience with maintenance, inventory control, housekeeping and minor repair skills
• Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to problem solve, effectively plan and prioritize, make decisions individually and within a team.
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
• Commitment to and experience in working with people from diverse populations and marginalized communities.
• Valid drivers license, current insurance with the ability to travel to various locations throughout Anoka County.
• 1 year experience in managing a residential facility.
• Valid Safe Food Handling certificate or ability to obtain within a reasonable time frame.
• Demonstrated skills & knowledge in using a variety of programs including (but not limited to) Word, Excel and Outlook.
Sunday – Thursday 9:30am –6:00pm with holidays as scheduled/needed.
Starting Salary Range: $30,000 – $33,000 DOQ, along with an excellent benefits package including health and dental Insurance, retirement plan with employer match, paid holidays, paid vacation and medical, life insurance, short term and long-term disability insurance.
How to Apply:
Please submit a cover letter and resume to Margaret Andersen at email@example.com. Submission deadline is May 12, 2021.
***No phone calls or emails please. This email address is only for receiving resumes. Qualified applicants will be contacted within three business days after resumes are received.