Organization: Tubman | Location: Minneapolis
Activity Area: Clinical Division | Job Type: Full-time | Salary: DOQ
Closing Date: 10/31/2019
Provide a range of programming for women in our Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment Program for women with mental illness and chemical dependency. Responsibilities include facilitating groups, providing individual treatment, planning and case management, supervising ADC-T staff an trainees (interns, fellows)and conducting Rule 25 assessments. Work on a multi-disciplinary team of chemical and mental health professionals in a licensed 245 G SUD program, and participate as a member of our integrated mental health and chemical health Clinical Division. Assist with program planning, outreach and interagency collaborations. Collaborate with Treatment Director/Clinical Director on program development, growth and sustainability.
Tubman provides ample opportunity for professional growth and has a good benefit package, with salary dependent upon experience and qualifications.
• LADC required or exempt from licensure under chapter 148F
• At least 2 YEARS experience working with individuals with mental illness and chemical dependency.
• Qualified to supervise ADC-T and trainees/interns
• Knowledge of treatment modalities and approaches to serving individuals experiencing co-occurring mental illness and addiction
• Experience working with individual in a trauma informed manner
• Minimum of two years post-high school education in a related field.
• Two years’ experience in group facilitation.
Essential knowledge, skills, and abilities (specific competencies for the position):
• Commitment to multi-cultural programming.
• Ability to present educational material in an interesting and informative manner.
• Knowledge of women’s chemical health issues.
• Proficiency with computers and electronic records.
• Experience working on a multi-disciplinary team
• Experience providing integrated dual-diagnosis treatment (IDDT) services.
• Specific experience serving clients from marginalized and underserved communities
• Experience working with a diverse population
• Computer competency required
Send resumes and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Or Tubman Center East, Attn: HR Dept. 1725 Monastery Way, Maplewood, MN 55109
We encourage applications from people of color, multilingual speakers, people of all genders, veterans and people with disabilities. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About us: Tubman’s philosophy is rooted in our inspiration and namesake, Harriet Tubman. Facing unrelenting adversities, Harriet Tubman encouraged others to simply “Keep going.” Each year, Tubman offers safety, healing and hope to over 25,000 people of all ages who are facing violence, exploitation, homelessness, addiction or mental health challenges. Our culturally responsive services are rooted in decades of research, innovation, experience, and partnership. Incorporating feedback from the people we serve and the community, Tubman provides countless ways to help.