- This event has passed.
MNCASA Action Day at the Capitol
February 6 @ 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm
- Aaron Gutzke and Steph Ritenour, ThinkSelf Minnesota Deaf Adult Education & Advocacy
- Asma Mohammed, Reviving the Islamic Sisterhood for Empowerment (RISE)
- Makoons Miller-Tanner, Program for Aid to Victims of Sexual Assault (PAVSA)
- Katy Sly, Council on Asian Pacific Minnesotans
- Jenny Teeson, Survivor working to repeal the Voluntary Relationships statute
- State Representative Marion O’Neill, District 29B
- State Representative Ami Wazlawik, District 38B
- State Representative Kelly Moller, District 42A
ASL interpreters will be available. The Minnesota State Capitol Rotunda is accessible to guests with mobility disabilities. This is not a scent-free space. For more information about accessibility, please visit mnhs.org/capitol/visit/accessibility.