Your donation may be used to help support MNCASA’s work in the following ways:
- $25.00: Creating fact-sheets to assist the community in prevention efforts
- $50.00: Subsidize an individual training for advocates
- $100.00: Prevention training to help end sexual assault
- $500.00: Creating a culturally-specific training for the community
- $1,000.00: Training law-enforcement, nurses, and medical professionals on how to support victims/survivors.
- $2,500.00: Bringing in a nationally-known trainer to keep advocates across the state up to date on best practices
Other ways to Donate
Mail a check
Minnesota Coalition Against Sexual Assault
161 St. Anthony Avenue
St. Paul, MN 55103
Organized Workplace Giving
MNCASA is a member of Community Shares of Minnesota, a workplace giving organization “that turns up the heat on discrimination, on situations that reinforce poverty, and on attitudes that look the other way at inequality.” To organize a giving program in you workplace, please contact MNCASA or Community Shares of Minnesota.
Host a Facebook fundraiser for your birthday or anniversary
To create a fundraiser for MNCASA follow this link: https://fb.com/fund/MNCASAinfo/
Or follow these steps:
- Click Fundraisers in the left menu of your News Feed.
- Click Raise Money.
- Select Nonprofit/Charity.
- Select MNCASA.
- Click Create.
- Raise as much or as little as you can over whatever time period you choose. We appreciate the support!
Host a house party for MNCASA
To find out more about hosting a house party for MNCASA, please contact us at email@example.com.