Your donation will support MNCASA’s work in the following ways:
- $25.00: Buys necessary office or training supplies.
- $50.00: Supports travel to support member programs across the state.
- $100.00: Supports scholarship funds for an advocate to attend a MNCASA training.
- $500.00: Helps MNCASA to respond to media requests to further victim centered, trauma informed approaches to coverage of issues related to sexual violence.
- $1,000.00: Supports our efforts to train nurses on how to complete medical forensic exams for victims/survivors.
- $2,500.00: Supports bringing in a national trainer to insure Minnesota’s advocates statewide are up to date on best practices.
- $5,000: Enables MNCASA staff to devote time to the Criminal Sexual Conduct Statutory Reform Working group, a group created by the legislature to review, assess, and make recommendations to improve MN law.
- $10,000: Supports MNCASA’s public policy work that includes recent accomplishments such as this year’s successful repeal of Minnesota’s “marital rape statute.”
Other ways to Donate
Mail a check
Minnesota Coalition Against Sexual Assault
161 St. Anthony Avenue
St. Paul, MN 55103
Combined Federal Campaign
MNCASA is a part of the Northern Lights CFC. The Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) is the only authorized solicitation of all federal employees in their workplaces, retired members of the military, and retired civilians on behalf of approved charitable organizations. MNCASA’s CFC number is 89192. Watch our video for the Norther Lights CFC virtual charity fair.
Organized Workplace Giving
MNCASA is a member of Community Shares of Minnesota, a workplace giving organization “that turns up the heat on discrimination, on situations that reinforce poverty, and on attitudes that look the other way at inequality.” To organize a giving program in you workplace, please contact MNCASA or Community Shares of Minnesota.
Give the gift of stock
Fill out, sign and date the Stock Donation Form (fillable), and send to Kim Mongoven, Communications and Development Director, MNCASA 161 St Anthony Ave., Suite 1001, St Paul, MN 55103. If you have questions or would like more information firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-288-2242.
Host a Facebook fundraiser for your birthday or anniversary
To create a fundraiser for MNCASA follow this link: https://fb.com/fund/MNCASAinfo/
Or follow these steps:
- Click Fundraisers in the left menu of your News Feed.
- Click Raise Money.
- Select Nonprofit/Charity.
- Select MNCASA.
- Click Create.
- Raise as much or as little as you can over whatever time period you choose. We appreciate the support!
Host a house party for MNCASA
To find out more about hosting a house party for MNCASA, please contact us at email@example.com.