The Minnesota Coalition Against Sexual Assault is looking for new board members! Join us and become part of a diverse team of advocates, allies, and community leaders whose goals are to lead, inform, and support our Coalition.
Be the ambassador of MNCASA’s mission of transforming communities through safety, healing, and partnerships.
We are looking for:
- People who share our values: Courageous & Bold Action, Collaboration, Integrity, Prevent Harm, and Social Justice
- Strength in diversity: BIPOC folks, LGBTQ+ folks, immigrants, people with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
- People with skills in the following areas: Real Estate, Social Enterprise, Business Analysis and Planning, Social Media, Technology, Finance, Legal, Marketing and Communications
- People with the following community connections: Corporate, Faith-based, School Districts, Small Businesses, Philanthropy
- Representation of our membership, especially from Greater Minnesota.
If you are curious about how you can make a difference, learn more here: MNCASA Board of Directors Recruitment Packet
Applications are due by June 26, 2022 at 9:00 p.m. Apply by completing the application here: MNCASA Board of Directors Application
For more information or any questions contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Minnesota Coalition Against Sexual Assault