Curricula and Program Guides
- Date Safe Project- Can I Kiss You?
A pay-for program for high school and college students that teaches about consent, intervening to help with friends, and supporting survivors.
Training and Resources
- WCSAP Webinar: Doing It Well
This webinar connects the positive aspects of sexuality education into the a sexual violence prevention framework. Promoting healthy sexuality promotes sexual violence prevention.
- Planned Parenthood: Talking to Kids About Sex
Parents can really make a difference when they talk to their kids about consent, here is a video and some advice about having “the talk”.
- Quizzes on Healthy Relationships for Kids
What teen doesn’t like personal quizzes?
- Planned Parenthood: Consent
What is consent? How does someone give it? Find out here.
Articles to Consider
- Hope, Sexual Violence Prevention, and Reaching the Hearts and Minds of Boys
“Pay attention to how you feel when I say this: rape is inevitable. This is what Andrea Benton Rushing heard and felt, even as people helped and cared for her…Rape is not inevitable. Rape is not acceptable under ANY circumstances. Rape is a choice”